Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nano Day 14

   
  So it's almost the mid way point of Nanowrimo ( I can't believe it!) and I find myself wanting to almost anything other than putting fingers to keys and writing. Seriously, anything seems more appealing than sitting down and typing the story that's inside my head. I've only just reached the end of the first act in my novel and already I'm running out of steam. 

    As you can see if you look at my chart above all that extra wordage I wrote in the early days of Nano are slowly dwindling and I've found myself without that safety net today. So I've decided to withhold the last two episodes of The Vampire Diaries Season 3 (yes I'm behind, but I like to wait until they come on Netflix and watch them back to back in a pseudo marathon) until I have at least written 3k today. I think it's pretty good motivation because I really want to see how they'll deal with [SPOILERS] Bonnie feeding Alaric and thus waking up his dark side/original vampire hunter weapon side [/SPOILERS].
     
     Another problem I'm facing is the fact that I'm running out of scenes that I know need to be written. When I began plotting in October, I had a certain list of things that I knew needed to happen right away and now that I've exhausted that list I really don't know what to do next. I guess this is where the pantsting (?) comes in. Wish me luck.

---Edited 11:19 P.M
 3k done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment