Monday, October 22, 2012

9 days

So here we are at the end of planning month and i can honestly say that im scrambling, trying to figure the remaining parts of my plot that have been evading me as well as getting to know my characters. I honestly can't believe that October is almost over. Where did it go?

So in these last days before the madness begins im going to really try and pin down who my characters are. I think that's one of the things that have really hurt me as far as my writing has gone. I just don't go in knowing who these people are and let them develop on their own in the course of writing just like I've been known to do with my plot. 

Also, I've been reading/listening to The Host by Stephenie Meyer, the book and audiobook. I honestly have no idea how this book isn't more popular than Twilight. Seriously if you haven't read it please for your own good, do.

Well, I think that's all for now. I hope to see you at the starting gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment